Golden Hour

"Motherhood is a choice you make everyday, to put someone else's happiness and well-being ahead of your own, to teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing even when you're not sure what the right thing is...and to forgive yourself, over and over again, for doing everything wrong.”
Donna Ball, At Home on Ladybug Farm

"The best love in the world, is the love of a man. The love of a man who came from your womb, the love of your son! I don't have a daughter, but maybe the love of a daughter is the best, too. I am first and foremost me, but right after that, I am a mother. The best thing that I can ever be, is me. But the best gift that I will ever have, is being a mother.”
C. JoyBell C.

Wearing: Stradivarius long sleeves shirt, Zara ripped boyfriend jeans, Zara black drawstring bag, Stradivarius bright peach pointed flat shoes






Captured by: Royas Amri Bestian

Komentar

Postingan Populer